Fredericksburg Regional Transit (FXBGO!) seeking input
Fredericksburg Regional Transit (FXBGO!) is creating its inaugural Transit Strategic Plan to improve transit services. The public is asked to join the process to ensure that transit best serves the needs of riders, businesses, and all those who live, work, and “do life” in the Fredericksburg region. The Transit Strategic Plan process kicks off by asking the community what works well now and what needs to be better in the future.
Join FXBGO! to learn more about the project, ask questions, and provide your input to shape current and future routes, determine stop and service locations, and help identify what transit should look like in our region. Please see below for opportunities to share input.
1. Take a public survey before November 18 at: https://metroquestsurvey.com/FXBGO-TSP
2. Join the virtual public meeting Thursday, November 3, 6-7:30 p.m. Here is meeting info:
Click here to join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://meet.goto.com/233349029. You can also dial in using your phone:
- United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
- Access Code: 233-349-029
3. Attend an in-person pop-up event:
- Dixon Park (1300 Dixon St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401); Saturday, October 29, 2022 | 2:00-6:00pm
- Dorothy Hart Community Center (408 Canal St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401); Wednesday, November 2, 2022 | 12:00-4:00pm
- El Asador / Fiesta Super Market (104 Olde Greenwich Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22408; Sunday, November 6, 2022 | 12:00-4:00pm
- Stafford Courthouse (2119 Richmond Highway, Stafford, VA 22554); Thursday, November 10, 2022 | 8:00am-12:00pm