FXBG Focal Point, July 2021
Here are some news items from Fredericksburg businesses in July 2021:
- Happy 8th Anniversary to MANARC located at 1008 Sophia St.!
- Congratulations to La Petite Auberge celebrating their 40th Anniversary this year!
- Congratulations to Riverby Books celebrating 25 years in business!
- C Mitchell Holdings, LLC leased 1,664 square feet of retail space at Eagle Village, 1245 Jefferson Davis Hwy., in the City of Fredericksburg, VA. James Ashby IV and Virgil G. Nelson, CCIM handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- RPLC Health Services, Inc. leased 1,140 square feet of office space at The Princess Anne Building, 904 Princess Anne Street, in the City of Fredericksburg, VA. Joby Saliceti and Sharon E. Schmidt handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- Wild Birds Unlimited renewed their lease of 2,000 square feet of retail space at Central Park Marketplace, 1771 Carl D. Silver Pkwy., in the City of Fredericksburg, VA. Connie Jordan Nielsen, James Ashby IV, and Mark J. Banach handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism will publish FXBG Focal Point at the end of each month. Send submissions to Economic Development Specialist Amy Peregoy at [email protected].