Around the Town Trolley wrapping up this weekend
Since earlier this summer, the Around the Town Trolley has been running Fridays and Saturdays between 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. People can use the service to take advantage of the plentiful parking along the route and then ride to their favorite restaurants or attractions, or simply to enjoy a scenic 20-minute trip around downtown Fredericksburg.
The shuttle, which is operated by our friends at Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg, makes the following stops:
- Fredericksburg Visitor Center
- Intersection of Caroline and William streets
- Princess Anne Street near Carl’s Frozen Custard
- Canal Quarter near Red Dragon Brewery
- William and Winchester streets near Mellow Mushroom
- William and Charles streets near Castiglia’s
Riders can also make requests for additional stops, time permitting. Come give it a try this final weekend!