Fredericksburg EDA launches grant program
The EDA will review and make decisions about each application based on these criteria:
- whether the project, event, or activity is consistent with the Economic Development Strategic Plan jointly adopted by the EDA and Fredericksburg City Council;
- whether the project, event, or activity significantly improves the economic vitality of the City of Fredericksburg as broadly as possible;
- whether the applicant has demonstrated a need for the grant;
- whether the applicant has demonstrated that the project, event, or activity is sustainable beyond the use of EDA funds; and
- whether the project, event, or activity is able to be completed within a reasonable timeline as defined by the EDA.
Funding for EDA grants is limited and may vary from year to year. Decisions on whether to grant funds and the amount of each grant is solely at the EDA’s discretion.
For more information and to apply, click here.