FXBG Focal Point, March 2021
Here are some news items from Fredericksburg businesses in March 2021:
- Golden Appliance Repair, LLC leased 3,600 square feet of retail space at 2035 Plank Road in the City of Fredericksburg, VA. Joby Saliceti handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the tenant.
- Dr. Michael McDermott, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mary Washington Healthcare, received a special recognition at the Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association’s (VHHA) 2021 “Imagine A Virginia” Senior Leader Quality & Safety Award Summit.
- The City welcomes The Joint Chiropractic to Central Park. View Facebook Page
- In a rush? Checkout MunchRush.com serving the greater Fredericksburg region.
- “Take a book, leave a book,” inspired FAM to create “Little Free Library” at the William Street entrance.
- CRRL IdeaSpace at 1616 Princess Anne St. offering one week equipment checkouts on camcorders, audio equipment, drawing tablets, lights and accessories. Learn how.
- Lloyd B. Harrison III, CEO of Virginia Partners Bank in Fredericksburg has been named to serve on the Independent Community Bankers of America’s Bank Operations and Payments Committee.
- Historic Redevelopment Property Sold in Downtown Fredericksburg ~ Charles Street Holdings, LLC purchased the 4,100 square foot office building, situated on 0.35 acre, from Simply Home, LLC for $635,000 as an investment.
- Linkitall, LLC leased 3,530 square feet of office space at Eagle Village Office, 1125 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
- Osha Spa, LLC leased 1,471 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at Westwood, 1931 Plank Rd.
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism will publish FXBG Focal Point at the end of each month. Send submissions to Economic Development Specialist Amy Peregoy at [email protected]
No items found