FXBG Focal Point, February 2021
Here are some news items from Fredericksburg businesses in February 2021:
- Local financial advisor Lee Murray received the 2020 Cary Street Partners Higher Standard Award. He was one of just two Cary Street employees company-wide to receive the distinction.
- Debby Girvan, founder and President of Flair Communication, earned her 4th Clarion Award. The Association for Women in Communications presented the honor at a virtual ceremony. The competition drew entries from 20 states and two countries. Read more
- Two of Spencer Devon Brewing’s beers received distinction at the United States Beer Tasting Championship’s recently completed 27th-annual Winter Competition. The Downtown Fredericksburg brewery’s “Rappahannock River Water” and “Stay Safe Y’all” beers were both among the winners in the Southeast regional competition. Read more
- Mary Washington Healthcare is proud to announce the Imaging Center for Women has been named a recipient of the 2020 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award. The Guardian of Excellence Award honors providers who achieve the 95th percentile for patient experience, engagement or clinical quality performance.
- Burke & Herbert Bank announced that Jeff Rouse and Lee Pugh have joined the bank as commercial relationship managers. Gregory Mellors, also a Fredericksburg-market banking veteran, joined Burke & Herbert Bank last month. The Alexandria-based bank doesn’t have a physical location in the Fredericksburg market yet.
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism will publish FXBG Focal Point at the end of each month. Send submissions to Economic Development Specialist Amy Peregoy at [email protected]
No items found