Weekend downtown shuttle returning Friday and Saturday
The City of Fredericksburg’s popular free downtown weekend shuttle service will resume this coming Friday and Saturday.
Through Labor Day Weekend, the shuttle will run Fridays and Saturdays between 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. People can use the service to take advantage of the plentiful parking along the route and then ride to their favorite restaurants or attractions, or simply to enjoy a scenic 20-minute trip around downtown Fredericksburg.
The shuttle, which will be operated by our friends at Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg, will make the following stops:
- Fredericksburg Visitor Center
- Intersection of Caroline and William streets
- Princess Anne Street near Carl’s Frozen Custard
- Canal Quarter near Red Dragon Brewery
- William and Winchester streets near Mellow Mushroom
- William and Charles streets near Castiglia’s
Riders can also make requests for additional stops, time permitting. Come give it a try!
No items found