New businesses opening in downtown Fredericksburg
A handful of new businesses plan to open in downtown Fredericksburg this Spring. Here are some of them:
- A quick-serve sandwich shop called Maggie’s is opening at 820 Caroline Street.
- The Popcorn Bag, which also has a location in Eagle Village, is opening inside The Made in Virginia Store at 920 Caroline Street. Sprelly, which had been located there, is planning to relocate to 1501 Princess Anne Street.
- A garden center called From, Mondays is opening at 709 Caroline Street.
- J2’s Restaurant and Lounge is opening at 218 William Street.
- A vintage clothing store called Re-incorporated is opening Saturday inside the former theater at 907 Caroline Street, Suite D.
- Mellow Mushroom and Blue Cow Ice Cream plan to open at Liberty Place on William Street between Douglas and Winchester streets.
It’s great to see all this activity!